Siemens Aptitude Questions and Interview Experiences
Company: SIEMENS LTD INDIA
|Title of Position||:||Graduate trainee engineer|
|Selection Process||:||Online Written Test (Analytical)
Online Written Test (Technical)
Personal Interview (HR)
Personal Interview (Technical)
|Aptitude Test||:||48 Minutes|
|Reasoning / Analytical||:||6 Minutes|
|Verbal English||:||6 Minutes|
Details of types of questions asked in each of the sections:
- Quantitative: Data interpretation–Graphs, Pie charts problems—8 questions
- analytical: very easy puzzles.. u will rock –8 questions
- verbal: tough comprehensions—8 questions
- technical: very easy questions–composing of theory (the most) and direct problems–30 questions
- theory: control systems, power systems(no protections bits), network analysis, machines..
PERSONAL INTERVIEW (TECHNICAL)
He asked me very basic questions:
1) tell me abt urself—–say abt name, schooling, college-events,etc, projects, miniprojects, papers,etc..
2) basic questions on power transmission, operating principles of motors, mini project(in my case), paper, circuit breakers,faults.
Note: try to change the topic if you dont know the topic by introduction some terminology which you know its definition..he will certainly ask about them…i.e you are changing his question.(plz do smile and laugh when you get the chance)