Company: Future First(http://www.futuresfirst.in/)
A test was taken on computer. 6 mins and 40 questions were asked. All maths calculation based. Mainly it was to check the speed of calculations. Cut off was around 24.
55 students were selected from those who appeared. Then a written apti test was held. 30 mins was given and there were 30 questions. Cut off was around 17.
25 students were selected from 55. Before the interview was taken, a questionare was given to be filled. It had questions like:
- How much do you rate yourself as a risk taker on a scale of 10??
- How will your friend describe you??
- What is your favourite subject??
- Personality related questions were asked.
- Give an example of leadership quality if u possess.
A copy of the CV was checked. If the percentage in academics is not consistent, they ask for the reason of decrease or increase. I had interest in general knowledge, so related questions were asked such as:
1: Who is the president of India??
2: Who is the vice president??
3: Capital and currencies of various countries etc.
A discussion was held. Question being: What do you wish to say about the commonwealth games?
There were around 46 days left. So a question was asked, if given the responsibility of arranging the games, then will you?? What will you do? Suppose only 15 days are left, then will you take the responsibility??
If you get selected in another job, then will you join??
Given as much money as you want and work less, then will you work?
Where your interest is?
Recent sports related questions were asked. Then simple maths questions were asked. Finally 5 students were selected. 2 from COE, 1 from EE, 1 from CIVIL and 1 from BT.
- They try to build pressure everytime but u should know how to handle them.
- No tech interview.
- Apti questions should be carefully done.
- Never look the watch while solving the maths questions, you don’t have time for that.
- They are very experienced people, so be true. Speak frankly and straight forward.